[Fwd: RE: Charlotte's Page]

From: Brian & Christine Curry
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 9:18 AM
Subject: Charlotte's Page

Friends and Family,

I finally got around to creating a (rudimentary) Blog page for the emails that I'd sent out during my pregnancy with Charlotte. There are a few quirks to still be worked out, but I like it so far. It's my version of a virtual scrapbook!

There are links to a photo album as well as music clips. (The music link may ask you to walk thru a configuration process, but it's really simple.) The blog posts are a little out of chronological order,but I'll get around to fixing that later.

I will be transferring my journal entries onto this page as well, so feel free to stop by and read them at any time.

Thank you all again for your support.

With love,
Christine

http://www.babycharlotte-4hisglory.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Dear Curry's:

    Greetings in the Almighty name of JESUS. Thanks for the update on Charlotte's Page/blog. It brings tears to my eyes as I reflect on it; yet, she's in glory now....

    The Memorial service was so beautiful (bitter sweet...). Words can't even describe it. You all are a neat family which allowed me to see your strong faith in action as I read the e-mails and seen the testimonies at the service, though I know you all had many struggles and tribulations through it all, and I'm sure still do. O I pray the Lord continues to comfort you....

    "Turn your eyes upon Jesus, look full in His wonderful face, and the things of this earth will grow strangely dim in light of His glories face." I shall go now. Hope to see you all soon. In the everlasting love of Jesus, and May the Lord bless you & yours.


    "For in Him [JESUS] all the fullness of Deity dwells in bodily form" (Col. 2:9 NASB)

    www.JESUSorHELL.org


    Timothy D. Oliver,Director
    CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS MINISTRIES
    mailto:csmtdo@sbcglobal.net
    mailto:tdosoldier@yahoo.com

    "I [JESUS] am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life"(John 8:12 NKJV)

    ReplyDelete