Email response: Charlotte's Memorial

I attended the *C* family's celebration of life for little Charlotte. The photos taken at her birth was some of the most touching photos I have ever seen. This child was someone real and made such an impact on so many. The service was very sweet and helped to heal the anger some of us are feeling about her death. Some of us expected a full miracle ending with a live child. Confused why God would stop at a healing of her body and not giving her life.

It was proposed to me that maybe Charlotte was given the choice of staying here or being with Christ. Nice to think that this outcome may have been hers, choosing to be with her family in heaven when the time was right. Quite a few people had wonderful comments about Christine and B. Their strength and faith is such an example to me. I want to be like Christine when I spiritually grow up.

I know that they have been so blessed by everyone's prayers and efforts to assist. Please keep in mind that their needs are far from over.

Love and Hugs,
Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment